Difficulties with partners

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.

Re: Difficulties with partners

Postby Sinned » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:35 pm

Thank you keystone and FFA for your positive remarks. I think that I'll stipulate that I be buried in that skirt ( or cremated in it ). keystone, I suggested knee length because it's a look that is universally good on 99.9% of men [0], it's long enough to cover that which should not be seen in public but short enough to generate interest!!!! But I have denim skirts as short as the ones Anthony wears but then, like him, I have the legs to accommodate such a skirt. Also knee length may be aesthetically more pleasing to YOH as being closer to shorts length as you said. Only a suggestion, mate, it's your call, after all.

I think that the skirt is more successful because it's a complex mix of materials but retains a woollen feel. It's lined and really has the feel and look of quality belying its Matalan origins. The actual label says Be Beau. A-line, size 16 and 16" to hem. I must admit that it does make me feel just that bit more chic.

[0] Unless they have really deformed calves in which case they are in the 0.1%.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Previous

Return to Skirts and Kilts for Men