Difficulties with partners

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.

Re: Difficulties with partners

Postby Sinned » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:35 pm

Thank you keystone and FFA for your positive remarks. I think that I'll stipulate that I be buried in that skirt ( or cremated in it ). keystone, I suggested knee length because it's a look that is universally good on 99.9% of men [0], it's long enough to cover that which should not be seen in public but short enough to generate interest!!!! But I have denim skirts as short as the ones Anthony wears but then, like him, I have the legs to accommodate such a skirt. Also knee length may be aesthetically more pleasing to YOH as being closer to shorts length as you said. Only a suggestion, mate, it's your call, after all.

I think that the skirt is more successful because it's a complex mix of materials but retains a woollen feel. It's lined and really has the feel and look of quality belying its Matalan origins. The actual label says Be Beau. A-line, size 16 and 16" to hem. I must admit that it does make me feel just that bit more chic.

[0] Unless they have really deformed calves in which case they are in the 0.1%.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Postby mishawakaskirt » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:44 am

I'm holding my breath but may have reached a good milestone with the wife.

It's been awhile since I've worn a kilt around the wife. Tonight I decided to wear my utility kilt while we are doing some heavy spring cleaning.
No change in voice tone, no remarks or comments negative or positive what so ever. Or change in mood.

I think she rather enjoyed it when she took the shop vac nozzle ran it up the back of my leg and let the vacuum nozzle stick to my butt.
She had that mischievous glimmer in her eye.
Maybe she is starting to like the idea of her man in a kilt.

I'm going to tread slowly, and keep you posted.
Mishawakaskirt @2wayskirt on Twitter

Avoid the middle man, wear a kilt or skirt.
mishawakaskirt
Member Extraordinaire

Postby Happy-N-Skirts » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:58 am

I have no problem wearing a skirt around my wife. She understands that they are my choice for comfort and agrees they should be "allowed" by society. I wear a skirt nearly every day unless we are visiting with friends or relatives at home or elsewhere. She often tells me her opinion on which skirts for various locations. She has good taste for what looks good or appropriate.

It works both ways because I give her my advice on what to wear for which occasions.

She recognizes the discomfort of a crotch inseam.
Happy-N-Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Postby Sinned » Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:01 pm

misha, you have to remember that you were around the house at the time. That, and her being with you when you go out are two different beasts. MOH is broadly accepting of my skirts around the house providing that I don't wear then "all the time" as she often accuses me of. But outside, never in her eyes, even though she knows I do, and never with her. I've accepted this situation and it may never change but .... miracules do happen.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Previous

Return to Skirts and Kilts for Men