Wonderful kilt

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
Juan

Wonderful kilt

Post by Juan »

Andrea Ellingson groomed Jan Ford displaying this awsome leather kilt in an elegant rig shot by Joseph Saraceno for Fantasticsmag.
FM02.jpg
You can find more pics at their site:
http://fantasticsmag.com/node/3050
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Re: Wonderful kilt

Post by Since1982 »

That's a nice site. I left a comment and URl. Love seeing businesses getting on the MIS bandwagon. Even if it's only a kilt, that kilt looks a lot more like a skirt than a kilt. No Scottish tartan there. :D :D :D
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
Milfmog

Post by Milfmog »

Now that is one seriously good looking leather kilt. I would be quite happy to wear that.

Have fun,

Ian.

Edited to fix typo - Ian.
Last edited by Milfmog on Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Do not argue with idiots; they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Cogito ergo sum - Descartes
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum - Ambrose Bierce
RichardA
Member Extraordinaire

Post by RichardA »

I would love a leather kilt, but they cost an arm and a leg :(
Gregg1100
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Gregg1100 »

Like the kilt---where do they get the models to show them. Got a face like a busted umbrella. Wierd :shock:
Kilty
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kilty »

love the kilt :wink:
tooslowprius
Distinguished Member

Post by tooslowprius »

Now don't get me wrong I love the look of the leather kilt! I think this picture would be more along the lines of something we could wear on a daily basis!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Post by Since1982 »

Got a face like a busted umbrella. Weird
C'mon Gregg, lots of kids these days don't comb or cut their hair, it's the glasses and the hair that makes the face look different, nothing on it looks broken, the nose is one I'd LOVE to have instead of my small squashed one. :D :D :D
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
Mipi
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Mipi »

Leather kilt looks great!