Out and About -- In the World at Large

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.

Re: Out and About -- In the World at Large

Postby lazerr » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:11 pm

Saturday I my wife and I visited a friend and I was wearing a skirt, as usual (my wife too, but that’s a new thing for her). She greeted us, we talked for awhile and then I went for a walk to the town of east Brookfield. I did a lot of walking, there is a nice lake there, and visited a pub in the center. I met many folks going about their business and only one beep from a car going by on route 9, with positive looks from the occupants.

When returning, my wife and her friend were sitting at the pool and I joined them. After chatting for about 20 minute, I got up to get a drink and on returning she suddenly looked surprised and said, “Oh!, you’re wearing one of your skirts. Have you been wearing that since you came here?” I was thrilled! I’d been there for hours, chatting and all that, and only after 4 hours did she notice. Fantastic! I really believe it’s all how you carry it.
lazerr
Member Extraordinaire

Postby Mike » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:12 pm

It absolutely is all in the attitude! If you accept yourself, the world does too!
Mike

Who the hell is 'society' anyway?
Mike
Member Extraordinaire

Postby john62 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:14 am

Today out shopping in the local market, wearing an ankle length skirt, navy blue with blue polo and blue fleece jacket, for once everything matched. The cashier asked where I came from and then added because I was wearing a skirt, had a bit of a conversion why. Do people notice, yes thet do.

John
john62
Member Extraordinaire

Postby denimini » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:10 am

lazerr wrote:Now obviously the next step is to buy a shorter skirt instead of just pulling it up to my chest!

School girls used to roll them up at the waist to shorten them, although if they are long that makes a lot of bulk.

Seriously, it look great and I bet it feels great to wear too.

Mike wrote:If you accept yourself, the world does too!

I believe that is the case ......... and sounds like some wise old saying.
Anthony, a denim miniskirt wearer in Outback Australia
denimini
Member Extraordinaire

Previous

Return to Skirts and Kilts for Men