A fun Day shopping

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
Rich_L

A fun Day shopping

Post by Rich_L »

For background I have been following the posts on http://www.femalefirst,co,uk.
Skirtchaser started a once a weak skirt day, a day that a particular outfit is chosen.
Well Tuesday the outfit was an above the knee black skirt, nude stockings and white painties, or thongs or whatever type you wanted to, and 3 inch heals. This has turned into a day were the girls can dress alike as virtual sisters.

I decided to go for it too. I wore a black 10" denim skirt, it sat at my waist making it 5" above the knee. Yes short, but I do have shorts this leangth and know one has ever looked twice. Nude pantyhose and to keep with the theme - white panties. 3 inch clogs,from front could pass as mens, female t-shirt, the cap sleeve give it away.

The ladies on FemaleFirst went to work where they had to worry about sitting and posture to keep from flshing the men. I, having the day off did not have the option. My boss has seen me shopping in a sarong, never found out if his wife and children were with him.

I did go shopping in Kohl's found a neat below knee denim straight skirt, the pleats start at the knee and flair out. While shopping I also have gotten in the habit, like the ladies do, of trying on skirts over my clothing right in the isle. I did get a look once when I took the skirt off and the person next me discovered I was shopping with a skirt on!

Oh let me get back on course!

While in Kohl's I bumped into a female friend :o , to late to worry about how I'm dressed, she knew I almost always were female pants, and I did show up at her house in a sarong once.

While shopping she saw an employee do a double take and a 'about 8 yr old boy' who could not take his eyes off of me.
Yes even today - with not one item on that was exclusively male -- MY DENIM SKIRT AS INVISBLE!!!

My friend decided my day would not be complete until I had to sit down for an hour or so. She took me to a cofee house for lunch. You know the type - they have a few 36 inch high stools, that when you sit in them your arse is a little lower then everybody else' head. Yes :idea:she made me sit in one of them, and of course I was facing a couple of teenage girls - that could very easily be flashed if I wasn't careful! :twisted: This is her, and she will not take no for an answer and will enjoy every minute at my expense. Knowing this I could not object to the seat she picked out it would have just brought more attention.
BTW I was planning on going to lunch there, But was planning on sitting in the lounge chair facing the window, were only a few walking by would see.

I really had fun day, pushing my boundaries and did get a compliment on my outfit from the waitress, a goth type.

There were several firsts for me today.
You see I have always worn pantyhose under longer skirts or pants.the shortest outfits had been at least 4-5 inches below the knee.
This is also the first time I have been out skirtting without having something exclusively mans on. OH NO there is no such thig as exclusively mans, there is only exclusively womens ---- NOT!

And yes it was a thrill being forced to sit were I would never have sat - even in long pants! She did have a skirt on - Ankle length.

I'll shut up now.

Rich L