Another bit of proof skirts are better than pants

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
Pythos
Member Extraordinaire

Another bit of proof skirts are better than pants

Post by Pythos »

last night we had our gathering of friends for game. This night I wore my new, shiny, black, knee length skirt, that has a slim but loose fit. With it I wore Black vertical ribbed leggs tights, along with a short sleeved blue, men's collared shirt. On my feet some dark hiking boots that came up to my ankle.

My lady roomate chose to wear a maroon broomstick skirt, and a nice top. No socks no tights.

The other guys wore assorted kinds of regular pants.

Well due to the weather we had the place closed up. Soon there were complaints of the place being too stuffy, or hot. I did not notice anything. The door was opened to let in some cold air. In a few minutes the lady stated that she was getting cold. Once again, no problems for me.

So the door was closed. 15 minutes passed and once again it got to hot for some. I stated that I really didn't think it was all that hot, to which one of the guys said "I think it is only those of us who are not wearing skirts that aren't hot"

Another guy said that next time he may wear a kilt.:)

I'll bet dollars to dougnuts that if the only female of the group chose to wear tights like myself with her skirt, she would not have complained of the place being too cold.

I thought it was amusing how one of the guys stated how he may wear a kilt the next game. Frankly I wish the guys in my groups would wear a skirt or kilt when they come over. I will bet they would do it regularly after that.