Men wearing skirts 2024, Good crazy or ok?

Clippings from news sources involving fashion freedom and other gender equality issues.
FLbreezy
Member Extraordinaire

Men wearing skirts 2024, Good crazy or ok?

Post by FLbreezy »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TITRmWOPbfQ

This is a bit rambling but this guys attitude was pretty cool, I think. He sees men wearing skirts as an increasing trend and while he's not really sure about it for himself he still feels it is inevitable to be more common. A lot of the video is him talking about how to he reacted to a friend wearing a skirt and how he feels about talking to someone when something like that happens.
TSH
Distinguished Member

Re: Men wearing skirts 2024, Good crazy or ok?

Post by TSH »

I caught this video on my radar a few days prior, but didn't watch it. What I notice a lot about male black YouTuber making videos on the subject of MiS, is that it typically reveals the idiocy of the opposition towards what we're trying to accomplish here.

"Gay Agenda!"

"Emasculation."

"Specific feminization of black men."

"Hollywood ritual!"

These are the most frequent tripe I witness when it comes to any "criticism" (using this term generously, here) towards male fashion progress. I don't plan on watching this video to find out if any of this spouted out of his mouth. No thank you.
FLbreezy
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Men wearing skirts 2024, Good crazy or ok?

Post by FLbreezy »

homerbushes.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.