Sizing

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
Barleymower
Member Extraordinaire

Sizing

Post by Barleymower »

It's not all about the skirts I do wear other clothes than skirts 24/7.
I bought a pair of Addidas Climalite predator 3/4 lengths, below.
Screenshot_20240223_172434_eBay.jpg
When they arrived my wife said "are they womens?". To which I replied "when can a pair of trousers can ever be women only?"
"Er well... it's the cut"

Women, the same as men come in all shapes and sizes, from snake hips to very large indeed. So that's not the case.

Sportswear is not for everyone but further examination did prove there is no male version of these trousers.

I'm slightly surprised
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mouse
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Sizing

Post by Mouse »

They don't look for the picture particularly female or am I missing something. The Adidas site appears to have plenty of 3/4 cut trousers for the footballing lot in navy?
Daily, a happy man in a skirt...
Barleymower
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Sizing

Post by Barleymower »

Mouse wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:30 pm They don't look for the picture particularly female or am I missing something. The Adidas site appears to have plenty of 3/4 cut trousers for the footballing lot in navy?
Technically they are woman's Capri Pants size 16. As soon as they get baggy then they move into the ladies dept