AugustMan: Men In Skirts: 7 Male Celebrities Who Skirted The Fashion Norms

Clippings from news sources involving fashion freedom and other gender equality issues.
Coder
Member Extraordinaire

AugustMan: Men In Skirts: 7 Male Celebrities Who Skirted The Fashion Norms

Post by Coder »

https://www.augustman.com/hk/fashion/ma ... ion-norms/

Nothing very recent, and actually, it's been pretty quiet on the celebrity front. Could that because of the strikes?
greenboots
Member Extraordinaire

Re: AugustMan: Men In Skirts: 7 Male Celebrities Who Skirted The Fashion Norms

Post by greenboots »

The great thing about that article is that, whilst none of those photos is new to cafe members, the styles are “normal” - they could be worn by any man in the street.
FranTastic444
Member Extraordinaire

Re: AugustMan: Men In Skirts: 7 Male Celebrities Who Skirted The Fashion Norms

Post by FranTastic444 »

Didn't notice this thread when it was originally posted by Coder. Came across the Augustman article via Instagram (glad I did a search before posting :-) )

This article led me to UK GQ's coverage of the Robert Pattinson Paris Dior show appearance back at the start of '23.

I think this was a great missed opportunity to rock up in a stand-out rig. Really like the skirt. Not totally in love with the footwear - in the one pic it looks like he has wellies on with black socks up to his knees. A pair of knee-high boots with a tighter fit on the calf would have worked better, I think. But the fleece / jacket - nah, doesn't really work for me.

Came across the image below. With the fleece unzipped and the white top untucked, I think this looks a lot better than the posed images. Maybe the look is growing on me a little :-)