Advice from Faverie website

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
familyman34
Distinguished Member

Advice from Faverie website

Post by familyman34 »

Here's a website that's new to me:
40+ Types of Skirts for Women and Men – Combinations & Ideas
https://www.faverie.com/magazine/types- ... ndamentals

The creation date is 7th July 2022, so the advice is aligned with the fashions of last summer.

But what's the most surprising is that it has a whole section about skirts for men:
https://www.faverie.com/magazine/types- ... ts-for-men
unfortunately with only a few photographs showing the styles.

Nevertheless, it may be of some interest.
Familyman34
bikesaurus

Re: Advice from Faverie website

Post by bikesaurus »

The lack of pictures is kind of bothersome. It's like saying, "we have great ideas for how men can wear skirts but either too lazy to take pictures or it was too hard to find men willing to wear them."
dressedbrewer

Post by dressedbrewer »

bikesaurus wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:25 pm The lack of pictures is kind of bothersome. It's like saying, "we have great ideas for how men can wear skirts but either too lazy to take pictures or it was too hard to find men willing to wear them."
If Davesbrand from Spain could do it, so could these.
new2skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by new2skirts »

There's so many pics of Mark Bryan who has showcased corporate skirts for the office, apart from the obvious kilt, nothing at all. They could have even checked Reddit :roll:
Formerly Kilty / Joe Public etc...
Coder
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Coder »

I'm just going to come out and say it - I think the writing quality on that site's blog is quite poor, and it feels line an AI-generated/assisted article. Not to mention, I couldn't find any men's skirts in their online store.
bikesaurus

Post by bikesaurus »

Coder wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 7:18 pm I'm just going to come out and say it - I think the writing quality on that site's blog is quite poor, and it feels line an AI-generated/assisted article.
I didn't really read it before, but yeah, you're right. It almost just seems like word salad.
Coder
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Coder »

Please ignore my typo :P
Spirou003
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Spirou003 »

Actually my feeling long before reaching the section about men with skirt was "too long, didn't read". I agree it has more likely been written by an AI, I don't see any human keeping the motivation to write something like that. And BTW, what's the value of adding more and more like this? A human may question it, not an AI. At some point even if everything is outstanding, there is so much that nothing is outstanding anymore, just in "the average"