Icebreaker Granary t-shirt dress

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
SkirtedWalker

Icebreaker Granary t-shirt dress

Post by SkirtedWalker »

Just received an Icebreaker merino wool Granary Dress. Generously cut, good hang on the shoulders, and super comfortable. Downside is no pockets. Color is midnite navy. Dress is mid length, a little longer than I normally wear, but the side slits make movement easy. Merino wool is a nice weight for year around wear. Have tried several Icebreaker dresses and skirts. The previous dresses have been tight in the chest, but this one feels right. Will provide pictures later. If sized correctly, Icebreaker products are excellent, and I hope skirts will be offerings again.
Last edited by SkirtedWalker on Tue Jul 18, 2023 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Barleymower
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Icebreaker Granary t-shirt dress

Post by Barleymower »

SkirtedWalker wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 6:32 pm Just received an Icebreaker merino wool Granary Dress. Generously cut, good hang on the shoulders, and super comfortable. Downside is no pockets. Color is midnite navy. Dress is mid length, a little longer than I normally wear, but the side slits make movement easy. Merino wool is a nice weight for year around wear. Have tried several Icebreaker dresses and skirts. The previous dresses have been tight in the chest, but this one feels right. Will provide pictures later. If sized correctly, Icebreaker products are excellent, and I hope skirts will be offerings again.
Pity it's not available in the UK
Ray
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Ray »

Agree. Damn. Icebreaker merino wool thermals are my go-to choice for skiing. They are so comfortable.
SkirtedWalker

Post by SkirtedWalker »

Major end of season price drop - was $130, now $78.
Modoc
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Modoc »

The shorter sleeveless one looks like something that could work for me. I hope it's not too late to order one.
“And the time came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.”
― Anaïs Nin