I normally moan

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

I normally moan

Post by Sinned »

I normally moan about women wearing men's clothes and getting away with it but .... .... I'm watching the snooker championships at the moment and I think that Michaela Tabb is one of the few women who can wear a man's black suit, heels and a pony tail and still look SEXY, growl! I wish that I could look one tenth of that in a dress.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
Ralph
Member Extraordinaire

Re: I normally moan

Post by Ralph »

She sure has a lot of
... puts on sunglasses ...
balls.
YEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

I guess she's OK, but I wouldn't have thought of that as a man's style at all -- humongous, shiny lapels, flared waist, single button so low that the opening emphasizes her cleavage.

I find women dressed completely in suits tailored for men extremely attractive. Put a long haired, curvy gal in a tux or pinstripe and I'm all hers. I guess it balances out, since I like looking like a man but wearing a dress, it only makes sense that I'd also like someone who looks very feminine but wears man's clothes.
Ralph!