Nature at its finest

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Nature at its finest

Post by Sinned »

I know that in comparison to the Philippines we in England have got off lightly but the wind seems to have done some damage. Personally I've had no damage to any of my properties but my daughter's fence at the front of her house is now leaning at an angle so it'll need to be tackled on Saturday. Two of the panels in her back garden have popped out of their concrete supports. York is in a valley so tends to miss the more severe weather. I hope that the rest of you have been as fortunate.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
Tor
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Nature at its finest

Post by Tor »

Glad to hear you did well. We had to replace a tarp after the wind here, and a few tall plants blew down. A few light things scattered, but nothing serious. Spent a bit of time in the middle of the night covering things under said tarp lest it entirely blow away, but fortunately it didn't.
human@world# ask_question --recursive "By what legitimate authority?"