All skirts and dresses ...

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
Brandy
Member Extraordinaire

All skirts and dresses ...

Post by Brandy »

I was channel surfing this morning while having breakfast and came across a kids cartoon program. I had to go back and watch a bit more. It was ABC Kids, "The Emperor" by Disney and ALL characters are in either a skirt or dress, no trousers in site.

Not wanting to read too much into this but it was a small surprise.

-- Brandy
stefan

Re: All skirts and dresses ...

Post by stefan »

Brandy wrote:I was channel surfing this morning while having breakfast and came across a kids cartoon program. I had to go back and watch a bit more. It was ABC Kids, "The Emperor" by Disney and ALL characters are in either a skirt or dress, no trousers in site.

Not wanting to read too much into this but it was a small surprise.

-- Brandy
All little steps that leads to our goals are positive, however small they are. :D :alien: :D
Jack Williams
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Jack Williams »

Too right! I too am amazed and highly delighted.
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Post by Since1982 »

I believe if we are going to move into a time when little boys learn to wear skirts early, we are going to have to start them in skirted garments, just as folks do with female children now..Maybe a "uni-garment" that fits all until age 5 of so. Everyone wears the right kind of underpants under it and there are no mistakes. After 100 years or so, we all start to look like Eloi....I wonder who will play the Morlocks....I know, the 1,000 pound Gorilla in the middle of the room. :alien: :thewave:
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/