Guy In Camden

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
ziggy_encaoua
Member Extraordinaire

Guy In Camden

Post by ziggy_encaoua »

I was in Camden yesterday getting a new tattoo, its one of the few places I actually blend in, anyways I was getting a burger & saw this guy walking down the street in a skirt. But was more interesting was though he had a ponytail, he looked pretty average, Camden is known to be a pretty alternative place. The only thing weird about this guy was that he was wearing flip-flops & well firstly its October & secondly Camden with its cobbles etc aren’t the place wear flip-flops or high heels.
cessna152towser
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Guy In Camden

Post by cessna152towser »

Its great to see another guy out there in a skirt. It will be good when this becomes such a routine sighting that we no longer feel the need to post about who we saw. I have walked around London in my Freedom Cargo Kilt, which is made of brown carhardt material, but haven't been adventurous enough to visit London in a non-pleated skirt yet.
Please view my photos of kilts and skirts, old trains, vintage buses and classic aircraft on http://www.flickr.com/photos/cessna152towser/
ziggy_encaoua
Member Extraordinaire

Post by ziggy_encaoua »

Camden is one place more then any other you're likely to see a guy in a skirt or dress wondering down the street
SportSkirt

Post by SportSkirt »

I've been through Camden in a skirt but FLIP FLOPS this time of year?
The weather is getting too unpredictable at the moment for bare feet.

I shall keep my eyes peeled as I pop through there occasionally.
ChristopherJ
Member Extraordinaire

Post by ChristopherJ »

I visited Camden market last year - in a mini skirt. Compared to most of the young people that I saw there, I was positively dull.

I mean . . . I saw 6 inch platform shoes for goodness sake! And people call me weird! :shock:
It's never too late to have a happy childhood . . .
ziggy_encaoua
Member Extraordinaire

Post by ziggy_encaoua »

SportSkirt wrote:I've been through Camden in a skirt but FLIP FLOPS this time of year?
The weather is getting too unpredictable at the moment for bare feet.

I shall keep my eyes peeled as I pop through there occasionally.
Have too tell you this

One time I was in Camden at the height of summer it was like 80 or 90 degress & I was coming out of Camden Town Town tube station & there was this girl wearing a knee length pvc dress, opera length pvc guantlets & big knee high platform boots.

I look crap in pvc & if I did I definately wouldn't wear it when it was hot.

Have to admire the girl because she did look awesome