My favorite time of the year

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
rick401r
Member Extraordinaire

My favorite time of the year

Post by rick401r »

Here come Renn Faire and Halloween. That means I can wear, not only my kilts (I wear these all the time), but I can also carry a sword and dagger. I just love walking around with ancient weapons at my side. I guess it's a little childish, but I can't help it. It's just the little boy in me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Inertia
Distinguished Member

Re: My favorite time of the year

Post by Inertia »

That's too cool! Wish *I* had an excuse to walk around with a sword!

It'd be kind of useful for work, too...

Cheers,

Inertia
AMM
Member Extraordinaire

Post by AMM »

Inertia wrote:It'd [=sword] be kind of useful for work, too...
What kind of work do you do where you'd need a sword?

Journalist covering the US presidential race or something? :)
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Post by Since1982 »

That's a good idea, AMM, slice the head off any politician using political smear tactics. Get them talking about how good they'd be in the job instead of how bad the other guy will be. Now THAT would be refreshing. 8)
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
Inertia
Distinguished Member

Post by Inertia »

AMM wrote:
Inertia wrote:It'd [=sword] be kind of useful for work, too...
What kind of work do you do where you'd need a sword?

Journalist covering the US presidential race or something? :)
(laughing) What a cool idea! Alas, it is nothing so glamourous: I have an administrative job. But whenever some pushy perfumed glad-hander barges into my office trying to sell me over-priced office supplies, it'd be kind of nice to be able to draw my sword and yell, "Begone, thou churlish knave, and spread thy foul stench here no more!" If nothing else, it'd make me feel better.

Cheers,

Inertia
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Post by Since1982 »

Inertia wrote: it'd be kind of nice to be able to draw my sword and yell, "Begone, thou churlish knave, and spread thy foul stench here no more!"
Hmm, ummm, that sort of leaves me with a feeling of umm inertia. :mrgreen:
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
Inertia
Distinguished Member

Post by Inertia »

Arg! :-)