Apparently, I'm a fool

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
Bob
Barista Emeritus

Post by Bob »

A more polite form of the same smilie is ROFLOL --- Roll on Floor Laugh out Loud
Sasquatch
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sasquatch »

Uncle Al wrote:Peter v.

IMHO is an accronym for In My Honest Opinion.

LOL is Lots Of Laughter. :laff:

TMI is Too Much Information. :tmi:

BTW is By The Way.

.....to name a few, but if you ever see...

ROTFLMAO---basically means the same as this smilie :rofl:

I'm a bit to polite to say what it really means :oops:

Uncle Al
Duncanville, TX
Another intent of IMHO is In My Humble Opinion. LOL, I've always heard as Laugh Out Loud. Living in a military community, I hear some interesting ones. We all know FUBAR - Fouled(euphimism) Up Beyond Any/All Repair/Recovery. Now they sometimes use FUBIJAR - Fouled Up, But I'm Just A Reservist.
Sasq
Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!

Hunter/Garcia
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

I always heard it as ROTFFFLMFFAO

Post by Since1982 »

Which defines as ROLLING ON THE FAT F****ING FLOOR LAUGHING MY FAT F****ING A** OFF. of course f****ing "could mean flapping...and a** could mean ark....after all Steve Carel in Evan Almighty saw a lot of flapping and built an ark. :thewave:
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
Skirt Chaser
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Apparently, I'm a fool

Post by Skirt Chaser »

Charlie wrote:My thinking is that occasionally someone has to stand up and say what others are reluctant to say or admit. That's why I'm usually the one who asks the idiot question in a meeting - and it has happened that someone has said afterwards that he's glad I asked the question, because he didn't want to look daft by asking.
A man not afraid to ask questions is no fool. Pretending you know something you don't, now that's foolish!

And SkirtDude, that shirt. Poor man. :lol: The one from Think Geek I want to get is the beware of perverts shirt- a good reminder for anybody in a skirt. :wink:
DavidsSkirts

Laugh Out Loud !!!

Post by DavidsSkirts »

Sasquatch wrote:
Uncle Al wrote:Peter v.

IMHO is an accronym for In My Honest Opinion.

LOL is Lots Of Laughter. :laff:

TMI is Too Much Information. :tmi:

BTW is By The Way.

.....to name a few, but if you ever see...

ROTFLMAO---basically means the same as this smilie :rofl:

I'm a bit to polite to say what it really means :oops:

Uncle Al
Duncanville, TX
Another intent of IMHO is In My Humble Opinion. LOL, I've always heard as Laugh Out Loud. Living in a military community, I hear some interesting ones. We all know FUBAR - Fouled(euphimism) Up Beyond Any/All Repair/Recovery. Now they sometimes use FUBIJAR - Fouled Up, But I'm Just A Reservist.
Sasq
The "FUBAR" I heard was : F'ed Up Beyond All Recognition...
:D
David...
Lake Macquarie (aka paradise..); NSW; Australia.
cessna152towser
Member Extraordinaire

Post by cessna152towser »

Charlie, for every man who may think you are a fool there are a hundred who will think you wise for writing that letter. I have to wonder why the neighbour took the trouble to tell someone he thought you were a fool; I guess he must have considered it a problem to himself that he harboured this thought that you might be a fool, so he just had to tell someone, because a problem shared is a problem halved.
Please view my photos of kilts and skirts, old trains, vintage buses and classic aircraft on http://www.flickr.com/photos/cessna152towser/