It's sinful for men to wear kilts

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
Skirt Chaser
Member Extraordinaire

Re: It's sinful for men to wear kilts

Post by Skirt Chaser »

A quick look at any bathroom door will quickly reveal that men wear pants, and women wear dresses.
True, and people who have no hair or feet either. :twisted: I take those figures as the stereotypical representations they are. It is just too much to ask for both signs to have pants and skirts. :D
Colin
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Colin »

It is easy to quote scriptures to try to justify a point, but sadly these are often quoted out of context. I am a Christian, and it is a case of praying for God's guidance on how I should live (not how others ought to live), so here I am often wearing a kilt or sarong and being accepted by other local commited Christians as such.

So - happy skirting, kilting etc. Don't let the sceptics give you "hardening of the oughteries".
Colin.
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

wow

Post by Since1982 »

My very LAST comment on this thread.

ANYONE that believes the wearing of ANY modest garment by ANYONE could be sinful, IS AN IDIOT!!!!! That movie "Idiocracy" which is about the "Dumbing Down Of America" must be all about humans with nothing between their ears except grilled cheese on rye. On the back of my bathroom door there are a lot of hooks, perhaps we could hang that author on one? :Rulz: :laff: :smashpc: :soapbox: :troll: :ban:
Last edited by Since1982 on Fri May 23, 2008 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
Pythos
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Pythos »

Well what's concerning me right now is...

Is JR serious?!!

Was he really persuaded by this moron?
Milfmog

Post by Milfmog »

Pythos wrote:Well what's concerning me right now is...

Is JR serious?!!

Was he really persuaded by this moron?
Oh I reckon he's deadly serious...

But then I reckon GWB has done wonders for the USA's reputation internationally :D

Have fun,

Ian.
Do not argue with idiots; they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Cogito ergo sum - Descartes
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum - Ambrose Bierce