Why I started wearing skirt

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
jpf85653

Why I started wearing skirt

Post by jpf85653 »

Hi guys, I am new to skirting, I live in MARANA ARIZONA USA.
I am 60yrs old retired , I use to live in ELWOOD ILLINOIS. Let me tell you how and why,
that I started wearing a skirt. All my life I have had leg cramps, I have had every test know to man
to try to cure this problem, I had 2yrs of Sclerotherapy and many different medicines. :D
The Sclerotherapy helped but very costly. So when I moved to AZ. the doctor said to wear
support pantyhose he said that it would help with the cramping in my legs. so I started wearing
around the house but still afraid to wear them outside. when I go out to shop I would take them
off. today I wear them 24/7 and I don't care what people say because they have been helping
with the cramping in the legs. I was on the internet one night and came across a article about
men wearing skirts, so I started researching men wearing skirts, I Started joining skirt groups.
the article said, that it was more comfortable to wear a skirt then shorts, and they were right.
so I decided to try one, I went on Ebay and bought one and started to wear in the house only
at night. I started getting braver and started wearing in the house in the daytime, and I would
take and change to shorts if anyone came to the door. Today I wear a skirt when ever I can and
I have worn it out to get the mail and sometimes in the yard. I believe in fashion freedom for
men, someday I would like to be able to go wherever I want and wear a skirt. :oops:
I would like to thank you for letting me join your group,looking to make many good friends.
If you want to talk about skirts or fashion freedom for men drop me a line.
JOHNNY The picture is me wearing my favorite skirt, how do I look? :oops: :oops:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gael4ce

Re: Why I started wearing skirt

Post by gael4ce »

why is this relevent?We all skirt for various reasons,so why is your case,of any importance
boca

Post by boca »

gael4ce wrote:why is this relevent?We all skirt for various reasons,so why is your case,of any importance
It matters, because we care. If you don't, don't reply.
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Post by Since1982 »

Gael4ce, everyone's case is important, yours included. Personally, I like seeing folks sharing their lives with me and others. As I share mine with them and you. :alien:
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/