Worlds longest unintelligible useless sentence

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Worlds longest unintelligible useless sentence

Post by Since1982 »

I was wandering and went into the Female First site, where they have several "men in skirts" threads. After reading several well thought out posts, I came upon this...whewsies..It's a whopper.
by 8.0 on Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:53 am

what u mean cross dresses coz i dont know many man that would wear tights or high heels and i know gay guys that wouldnt either so u must mean CROSS DRESSES i know saying i have anything against them im just saying i think its not right i know how some ppl can e traped in the wrong body and all that but the thuing it if u feel like that then go and get a sex change dont just wear girls cloths
Wooooooooooowie!!

Yes its old, but I thought it still bore re-visiting. Poor guy or girl is really messed up in the head.
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
Departed Member

Re: Worlds longest unintelligible useless sentence

Post by Departed Member »

Since1982 wrote: Yes its old, but I thought it still bore re-visiting. Poor guy or girl is really messed up in the head.
What a sheltered life they must lead! Sad, innit? :wink:
r1g0r
Member Extraordinaire

Post by r1g0r »

WTF, over?

they must belong to the hunter s thompson school of gonzo journalism. it's not so much WHAT they had to say, but the way they got their ideas across!
you know... george orwell warned us!
"Moderation is a colorless, insipid thing to counsel. To live less would not be living."
Sister M. Madeleva Wolff (1887-1964), CSC
sapphire
Member Extraordinaire

Post by sapphire »

The author must have been a relative of Molly Bloom
Moderation is for monks. To enjoy life, take big bites.
-------Lazarus Long
Sasquatch
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sasquatch »

Sounds like da-da-ist prose...the old "stream of consciousness" writing. Let's hope that' is the reason, otherwise it leads to despair for "Generation Text"!

sasq
Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!

Hunter/Garcia
Sarongman
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sarongman »

That is the most wonderful advertisement for the modern educational system I have seen in ages. What wonderful orators we are bringing forth. It makes one hope for the future of the world, especially if this person joins the diplomatic corps :bom: :mrgreen: Being a diplomat myself, I'll resort to Latin as my reply. What a load of Taurus Excrementum-=- TEMETFUTUE !
It will not always be summer: build barns---Hesiod
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Post by Since1982 »

Sarongman, I think it's from the Modern public school "Passme or aill shuut yew" method of getting a diploma. You know, people that use "da" instead of "the"..."AIm sew smairt, ahm da smardest man inda skool."
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
sapphire
Member Extraordinaire

Post by sapphire »

Or the time in the supermarket waiting line when I overheard a young man speaking loudly to his female compainion: "TOEJACK!"
He repeated it several times.

I finally realized that what he was saying was "Who told you that?"
Moderation is for monks. To enjoy life, take big bites.
-------Lazarus Long
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Since1982 »

TOEJACK huh? We're lost in the intelligible generation. I'm at that interacting site imvu and there are TONS of unintelligible people alive today. They (people like you and I) call them Trolls...or Snerts. We've a couple of slightly mixed up ppl here but they're still mostly understandable. The trolls and Snerts there are a waste of flesh. :alien:

Big and Bashful
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Big and Bashful »

Snerts? Is that an acronym? I like the sound of it.
I am the God of Hellfire! and I bring you truffles!
crfriend
Master Barista

Post by crfriend »

Big and Bashful wrote:Snerts? Is that an acronym? I like the sound of it.
I believe Snert was Hägar the Horrible's cartoon-strip dog. However, I might be mistaken on that. To the best of my knowledge, it's not an acronym, and if it was, it should have been rendered in all capitals (i.e. "SNERT") like RADAR.

Somebody shoot the pedant, please!
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Since1982 »

Carl said: I believe Snert was Hägar the Horrible's cartoon-strip dog. However, I might be mistaken on that. To the best of my knowledge, it's not an acronym,
It was Hagar's dog. But, it also was a acronym for StupidNastyEgomaniacalRottonTrolls in AOL for at least the 9 years I acted as Host Help Skip and Ranger Skip and Guide PKS. Guides only got 3 letters, and SKP was already taken, so I reversed it. But Guides had the power..Thats why we volunteered. We lovvvved gagging SNERTs...This was back in the old days when AOL cost $19.99 a month instead of free like it is now. They make their money from popups and popunders and other advertising these days. :thewave:

PatJ
Member Extraordinaire

Post by PatJ »

Long unintellibible useless sentences can be avoided through the use of EBBM.

EBBM is short for Engage Brain Before Mouth.

In reading that sentence, I think the write change her mind several times and never did settle on a solid opinion.

PatJ