One former Impending Schism

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

One former Impending Schism

Post by Since1982 »

One of the "Impending Schisms" is now officially defunct. I'm starting to "like" Skirt Cafe again. :):):):) :alien: 8)
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
ziggy_encaoua
Member Extraordinaire

Re: One former Impending Schism

Post by ziggy_encaoua »

???
Departed Member

Post by Departed Member »

???
r1g0r
Member Extraordinaire

Post by r1g0r »

yeah! what THEY said :?

<not sure how to pronounce it, but...>
you know... george orwell warned us!
"Moderation is a colorless, insipid thing to counsel. To live less would not be living."
Sister M. Madeleva Wolff (1887-1964), CSC
ziggy_encaoua
Member Extraordinaire

Post by ziggy_encaoua »

I think its a reference to certain individuals leaving the cafe
Sasquatch
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sasquatch »

I was not aware of that, but it had occurred to me that the length and verbosity of posting had changed. I'm in favor of concision when possible, though I'm aware of my own tendancy to ramble. :oops:

Sasq
Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!

Hunter/Garcia
Big and Bashful
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Big and Bashful »

I am not sure who has left, but things do seem more like the old cafe now. Yahoo etc.
I am the God of Hellfire! and I bring you truffles!
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Post by Since1982 »

ziggy said: I think its a reference to certain individuals leaving the cafe
It's not. As far as I know, no one has left. Just private things I said in a pm to ziggy, which he decided not to keep private. He did misunderstand tho. :(
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
Sarongman
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sarongman »

If it's true, then we must have passed through the squalls and back into calmer air, then, whoopee! I was getting a little airsick. The good dirigible Skirt Cafe runs on a good amount of hot air and, sometimes, we create our own storm clouds. More tolerance and less supposedly "incontrovertible" rhetoric (And, yes, I was guilty of some of it.) will make this a much happier place. By the way, where's that hot chocolate I ordered? :wink:
By the way, Skip, did you mean to say "schismatic" rather than schism? :eye:
It will not always be summer: build barns---Hesiod
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Since1982 »

sarongman said: By the way, Skip, did you mean to say "schismatic" rather than schism?
No, I meant to say that what I said in the beginning is no longer true. I opened a phpbb2 site today. It's on a free forums server. Some ads, no popups or popouts.
Don't go, its not ready yet. Sometimes it works...getting there..go try to post.
http://skipscafe.myfreeforum.org/