Erps, Steven

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
Steven

Erps, Steven

Post by Steven »

Erps is all I can say, I made my original post in the message area and forgot only logged in users would see it, so for those of you logged in you can read or disregard either one or both.

Steven's back, well, not really...

Hello all, it's been some time, I have been working on so many things and the time just keeps slipping away. I have no idea how much I may say on here, I can't even say much at my own place, needless to say, it doesn't look like I missed a whole lot except for some old friends, which fortunately a few are still here.

Anywho, as for my latest update, I still haven't heard anything about my court case, what else is new the government right? And I'm getting married to my brat Fiancee Erin, we have our moments, but she supports me and I support her and it sure has been am interesting adventure so far.

A wave to anyone and everyone,

Steven
People should fear the people that fear me - "The Fifth Edge"
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Re: Erps, Steven

Post by Since1982 »

Hello and welcome back Steven!

:welcome:

Many happy days of visiting ahead I hope!

:welcome:
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
Steven

Re: Erps, Steven

Post by Steven »

Hi Skip, thanks for the welcome back, glad to hear Fay didn't do too much to ya, I'm still busy busy busy, shouldn't even be here now but got rained out at work and my Fiancee is getting her hair done, so I have a couple seconds to wave.

:ciao: :dance: :hooray:

Steven
People should fear the people that fear me - "The Fifth Edge"