POWER OF THE KILT

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
johnny

POWER OF THE KILT

Post by johnny »

I have always regarded the skirt as a powerful garment, which women use to attract the attention of men when they so desire. But I have found that a kilt can have the same result on women, as I found out by accident. I had to pay a visit to our local hospital to have my NHS hearing aid checked out. This is always a busy department, so I was told "to take a seat". I sat down oppisit the reception desk to await my turn. The receptionist was about mid 30 or so, and nice looking. Now I have been wearing kilts for about 10 years, all day every day, no matter where I am going. I was looking around at the other people waiting their turn, when I crossed my legs. Out the corner of my eye I saw the receptionist look over at me. I waited a little, then crossed my legs again. She looked over at my legs again, so every so often I crossed my legs with the same result. Now I also wear tights-comfilon- so it may have been the sound of the nylon as I crossed my legs, but she looked up each time, so she was not paying attention to what she should have been doing at her desk!! I am hoping she is at that desk next time I go for a check-up.
John
johnny
Peter v
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Peter v »

I would think that wearing a skirt gives you a non macho look, which may be very welcome for some women. Also you may show a reassuredness, in wearing such a garment, and be concieved as an elligable man in that respect. Other men may be just as nice, but they are all much the same blandness.

It may also be that you have very nice legs :D :D
Enjoy :D :D

Peter v
A man is the same man in a pair of pants or a skirt. It is only the way people look at him that makes the difference.
Departed Member

Post by Departed Member »

Peter v wrote:I would think that wearing a skirt gives you a non macho look, which may be very welcome for some women. Peter v
I think Johnny is referring to the "Power of the Kilt" here, Peter! From a UK perspective, Kilts are the most macho garment on the inventory, as far as women are concerned! As for skirts, I believe it is style-dependant (& the behaviour/demeanour of the wearer) that 'defines' "macho" or "non-nacho" - hence the impression that those skirts which mimic the average male's 'requirements' (i.e., pockets, belt loops, zip fly & 'rugged' fabric/appearance), especially the denim variety, constitute 'macho' even when worn by a female! I have been known to 'accuse' female friends of (gasp!) 'cross-dressing' when wearing just such a skirt! :shock:
Peter v
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Peter v »

Yes, Merlin, i am aware of the virtues of kilts. I was talking more generally about general people and other that specific "macho"icons, like kilts can be at times.

Peter v.
A man is the same man in a pair of pants or a skirt. It is only the way people look at him that makes the difference.