COVID

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
Barleymower
Member Extraordinaire

COVID

Post by Barleymower »

I've been feeling rough for a few days. Not so bad that I needed to take to my bed but definitely wheezing, headache, general aching.
It didn't stop me taking the kids on a day trip and then down to Devon for a couple of days with Grandpa.
Today I thought "I could hardly taste those crisps". Then the penny dropped.
Screenshot_20240507_195503_Photos.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mouse
Member Extraordinaire

Re: COVID

Post by Mouse »

I've been feeling rough, that last few day too. I think there is a lot of it about.
Daily, a happy man in a skirt...
Barleymower
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Barleymower »

Mrs BM just got back from Asda. Shelves empty of COVID tests. She found some tests on another random shelf. My daughter is positive, eldest son who is starting his GCSEs was negative. Look after yourself mouse.
victor1964
Member Extraordinaire

Post by victor1964 »

Barleymower wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 8:32 pm Mrs BM just got back from Asda. Shelves empty of COVID tests. She found some tests on another random shelf. My daughter is positive, eldest son who is starting his GCSEs was negative. Look after yourself mouse.
We threw hundreds of Covid tests away recently (work), we no longer test for Covid as it's now classed like flu (proper flu rather than "man flu").

Get well soon BM.... :pukel:
Grok
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Grok »

Good luck, Barleymower.
Barleymower
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Barleymower »

Thanks chaps. I'm already getting better.
geron
Member Extraordinaire

Post by geron »

victor1964 wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 10:54 pm We threw hundreds of Covid tests away recently (work), we no longer test for Covid as it's now classed like flu (proper flu rather than "man flu").
Our stack of unused (and date-expired) tests came in handy last month when I picked up Covid at a gathering. It was much like a heavy cold for just a couple of days, but I passed it on to my wife. It's still being treated seriously by the authorities hereabouts -- there was a walk-in vaccine clinic in our local shopping centre today,