Coach Skirt with Male Model

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
CCNC

Coach Skirt with Male Model

Post by CCNC »

https://www.coach.com/products/long-den ... CM292.html

Check out this long demin skirt by Coach. Pricey but nothing you can’t find in a thrift shop. But check out the male model and his description in the written part of the skirt details. I like seeing this!
Coder
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Coach Skirt with Male Model

Post by Coder »

Are you sure? The skirt is listed in the Women’s section and neither models look male.
CCNC

Post by CCNC »

Pretty sure. One of the models is named Steven and has hairy legs but long hair.
Coder
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Coder »

CCNC wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:36 am Pretty sure. One of the models is named Steven and has hairy legs but long hair.
Oh, good catch on the legs, I saw the name but was a bit “?”. Still, not sure though with the legs - and they don’t list this in mens which I think is the bigger issue, if their intent is to sell a mens skirt.

Ah, I take back the previous statement (the question mark above) - they don’t list Steven’s other measurements which is a big clue.
crfriend
Master Barista

Post by crfriend »

CCNC wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:36 amPretty sure. One of the models is named Steven and has hairy legs but long hair.
Plenty of modern "women" have hairy legs, and it's hard to tell the difference in sex between emaciated models anyway. But most of the "women" have short hair today....
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!