Miles Per Gallon

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
Uncle Al

Miles Per Gallon

Post by Uncle Al »

Human Miles Per Gallon JPG 2024-02-13.jpg
I thought this was funny and 'the math' sorta works out :D

Uncle Al
:mrgreen: :ugeek: :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kilted Organist/Musician
Grand Musician of the Grand Lodge, I.O.O.F. of Texas 2008-2009, 2015-2016,
2018-202 ? (and the beat goes on ;) )
When asked 'Why the Kilt?'
I respond-The why is F.T.H.O.I. (For The H--- Of It)
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Miles Per Gallon

Post by Fred in Skirts »

It gets even better when it is iced coffee!
I do not like hot coffee never have and never will. HOWEVER I love the flavor of coffee in candy, cakes, ice cream and iced coffee. I can only guess that part of this is the fact that MOCHA is a flavor I kinda grew up with. My father was a coffee drinker and my mother was a tea drinker. My brother and I were chocolate drinkers. My father tried to make us coffee drinkers so he would add coffee to our hot chocolate. My brother hated it, but I really liked the flavor of the mixture. I still love mocha flavored drinks. I buy a brand of iced coffee that is mocha flavored and usually drink about a gallon and a half (US gallons) every two weeks when I can get it. This added to the iced tea I drink about a gallon a week helps keep me hydrated during the summer. I drink cold drinks year around and only on the very cold days will drink A hot drink. Mostly hot chocolate, sometimes hot tea with cream and sugar.
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
Kirbstone
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Miles Per Gallon

Post by Kirbstone »

At this point I need to row in with another form of liquid propellant......Guinness.

I have two large dogs which do not get on, so need to be walked separately. They each get about three miles daily. seven days a week, which works out at about 42 Statute miles. I meet up with and play bridge with an old card-shark partner once a week and we round the evening off with a pint in the nearby pub. No more. (We also sail together, but that is another calculation)

Other than that I don't darken the door of any drinking establishment normally. There are eight pints in an Imperial gallon, so that works out at 42 miles per pint, or 336 MPG !! :)

Tom
Carpe Diem......Seize the Day !