My Post #500 - Some New Skirts

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
FranTastic444
Member Extraordinaire

My Post #500 - Some New Skirts

Post by FranTastic444 »

As I just posted in another thread, I'm wearing skirts almost exclusively at home these days but I have a limited collection and some of the items in my wardrobe are no longer to my taste. I'm on a bit of a health kick and I'm treating myself to new garments when I reach certain goals. This is one such occasion and so I raided the RipSkirt Hawaii site. I already have a length 2 wrap skirt so I got another two (one for me, one for the wife) and I also got one of their (new product, I believe) sport skirts, which is basically a traditional skirt rather than a wrap skirt.

The new design is a step up from my original purchase in that it now comes with front pockets and the Velcro seems to be a bit more substantial. The sport skirt is both a hit an a miss. The fit is great, but unfortunately I picked the wrong color / pattern so I think I will return it for the same garment type but with a better print. This kit is not cheap, but I like the way they look on me.
denimini
Member Extraordinaire

Re: My Post #500 - Some New Skirts

Post by denimini »

Yes, not cheap but sometimes price is secondary if you like something and certainly a good incentive for kicking a few health goals. Was that the length that your wife reprimanded you about on another thread?
Anthony, a denim miniskirt wearer in Outback Australia
FranTastic444
Member Extraordinaire

Re: My Post #500 - Some New Skirts

Post by FranTastic444 »

Yes, Anthony - the one and same :-)

I was only about 3lb off my next goal (and the chance to treat myself with some new purchases) but we have had a a couple of heavy nights out of eating and drinking and now a long weekend for the upcoming 4th July celebrations so I can see my diet / fitness regime halo slipping a bit (but I will get back to the plan soon).