Purple Rain dresses - new one in purple

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
SkirtedWalker

Purple Rain dresses - new one in purple

Post by SkirtedWalker »

Ms. Bland has just released her Purple Rain Adventure dress in purple. This is a “...VERY small release of purple dresses. You have the option for a lined or unlined bodice on this dress.”

Her dress design is the best, unisex dress I’ve tried. I have the stellar blue and black colors. Can highly recommend her dresses and skirts. Am wearing stellar blue skirt today while out running errands.
e2k2houck

Re: Purple Rain dresses - new one in purple

Post by e2k2houck »

I agree Purple rain skirts and kilts are great, I haven't tried one of the dresses yet. I love running in the skirts, in fact they are all I run in any more, I have one of the purple kilts and love it.
SkirtedWalker

Post by SkirtedWalker »

e2k2houck wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 5:40 pmI agree Purple rain skirts and kilts are great, I haven't tried one of the dresses yet. I love running in the skirts, in fact they are all I run in any more, I have one of the purple kilts and love it.
I like your skirt choices. Until I got the black and stellar blue dresses, I wore my skirts for morning walks, running errands, working outside, and while telecommuting. Now, I find the dress with a t-shirt or collared shirt over it is my favorite configuration. You can’t go wrong with the PR dress, skirt, or kilt . I do enjoy my purple skirt, and the purple dress looks good.

[PR kilt is a skirt with additional front panel, not pleated traditional design]
Barleymower
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Barleymower »

SkirtedWalker wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:22 pm Ms. Bland has just released her Purple Rain Adventure dress in purple. This is a “...VERY small release of purple dresses. You have the option for a lined or unlined bodice on this dress.”

Her dress design is the best, unisex dress I’ve tried. I have the stellar blue and black colors. Can highly recommend her dresses and skirts. Am wearing stellar blue skirt today while out running errands.
I was dubious but actually they look really good
ScotL
Chatbot

Post by ScotL »

SkirtedWalker wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:22 pm Ms. Bland has just released her Purple Rain Adventure dress in purple. This is a “...VERY small release of purple dresses. You have the option for a lined or unlined bodice on this dress.”

Love her kilts and run in them a lot. The only thing I get hung up on with that dress is it gives the impression of a high waist and that’s just not something I’ve ever considered.