Interesting Guy

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
JeffB1959
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Interesting Guy

Post by JeffB1959 »

Mark as in Mark wrote:
skirtyscot wrote:Very daring, Mark. And very tight round the posterior, leaves nothing to the imagination I should think. I notice that your hand obscures whatever bulge may be showing at the front and I can't help wondering if that is deliberate!
I can't walk with my hand in front of my crouch all night, can I? I raced bikes a long time ago and got very used to having the bulge visible in my lycra-spandex shorts. So I don't really care and besides "real men don't tuck". Plus I am not that well endowed and some tight underwear and pantyhose also compress the bulge a bit.
IMG_8030.jpg
That's quite the daring outfit, Mark, but, it suits you to a tee! Well done! I'm not afraid to admit I tuck from time to time, especially when I wear close fitting dresses as I enjoy displaying as smooth a silhouette as possible.
I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman.
oldsalt1
Member Extraordinaire

Post by oldsalt1 »

It looks great and for a private party why not. I don't think your wife will be daring you again.
Mark as in Mark
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Mark as in Mark »

oldsalt1 wrote:It looks great and for a private party why not. I don't think your wife will be daring you again.
It wasn’t my wife that dared me it was my wife’s friend that the party was for that dared me
I was told I have balls for wearing skirts! My reply? "That's because balls this big won't fit in pants!"

https://www.pinterest.de/Mark_as_in_Mark/me/
https://www.instagram.com/markbryan911/
new2skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by new2skirts »

Love the outfit! Very racy, waaay too short for me though :oops: :wink:
Formerly Kilty / Joe Public etc...
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

Mark, That is one short skirt and it looks every reveling. On you it looks fantastic,
I could not wear it because it is a bit too reveling.
I hope your wife did not get too unhappy about all of the grappling that went on during the dances.

Fred
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
skirtyscot
Member Extraordinaire

Post by skirtyscot »

I don't tuck, and I don't believe men who say it is comfortable. I also don't wear skirts as tight as that, because I don't want to display my genitals to the world. People are likely enough to draw the wrong conclusions about a man in a skirt anyway, and displaying the meat and two veg would give them more to go on. Two or three times I've bought a skirt on ebay, and decided immediately on trying it on that it's a no-no because of the bulge.

I know that cycling shorts leave nothing to the imagination either, but (i) they're black and padded so the outline is less noticeable; (ii) the other folds and body movements draw the viewer's attention away; (iii) it's generally accepted that this is how male cyclists are attired, so people don't mind.
Keep on skirting,

Alastair
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

Do women try and minimise the shape of their breasts? While admittedly some do there are many that do a lot to publicise them. They are a natural consequence and so is the bulge that we have down there. I look at it this way, would I try and minimise the bulge when wearing tight trousers or shorts? No, then why should I with a skirt. Of course a skirt with a tight, flat front panel would tend to display the bulge a bit more prominently, but so what? It's nature.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.