Rest In Peace Luke Perry

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
Elisabetta
Member Extraordinaire

Rest In Peace Luke Perry

Post by Elisabetta »

Sad to hear of the passing of Luke Perry. Enjoyed watching him in shows and movies. Was only 52 years old.=-(
"When life gets blurry adjust your focus."
lazerr
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Rest In Peace Luke Perry

Post by lazerr »

Sad news..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Elisabetta
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Elisabetta »

I love that picture of him!
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

Never watched 90210 or cottoned onto him, really, but sad to see anyone of talent go and at such a young age.

Andre Previn aka Andre Preview aka Andre Privet [0] died during the week as well.

[0] Classic Morecambe and Wise sketch. Andre, being not only a music prodigy but having a photographic memory as well, only read the script for the sketch on the flight back from New York and, as the professional that he is, completed the sketch straight-faced and with the minimal of rehearsals. Look it up on youtube. Very funny.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
Elisabetta
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Elisabetta »

Sinned wrote:Never watched 90210 or cottoned onto him, really, but sad to see anyone of talent go and at such a young age.

Andre Previn aka Andre Preview aka Andre Privet [0] died during the week as well.

[0] Classic Morecambe and Wise sketch. Andre, being not only a music prodigy but having a photographic memory as well, only read the script for the sketch on the flight back from New York and, as the professional that he is, completed the sketch straight-faced and with the minimal of rehearsals. Look it up on youtube. Very funny.

Katherine Helmond who played Mona on Who’s the Boss died as well. So many since the new year started.
dillon
Member Extraordinaire

Post by dillon »

I never actually watched the show Luke Perry starred in, so I can’t comment, except to say that 52 is much too young.

I noticed that Clive Swift, who played Richard Bucket on the BBC show Keeping Up Appearances died a couple weeks ago. I enjoyed that show even though we only saw it as ancient re-runs.
As a matter of fact, the sun DOES shine out of my ...
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

dillon wrote:I noticed that Clive Swift, who played Richard Bucket on the BBC show Keeping Up Appearances died a couple weeks ago. I enjoyed that show even though we only saw it as ancient re-runs.
I still enjoy that show. He was the most abused man who everyone felt sorry for.

"Mind the lorry Richard. I see the lorry it is parked in a drive way." :lol:
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.