What to Search For - Dress Like a Long Collared T-Shirt

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.
FranTastic444
Member Extraordinaire

Re: What to Search For - Dress Like a Long Collared T-Shirt

Post by FranTastic444 »

Thanks for all the responses, folks.

Any new skirting is sort of on hold for me right now. I still slip into one of my existing skirts as soon as I get home from work, but a mention to the wife recently about adding to the collection met with lukewarm reception (to say the least) - so I'm holding back on new purchases (for now). I've promised myself a buying splurge if / when I hit 90kg (regardless of what the wife thinks). Down to about 98 right now, from a peak of 104 - so just short of the half way mark.....
Ralph
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Ralph »

Understood. At the risk of intruding, have you discussed her objections and tried to address them? I've found that much marital discord comes from Herself's misunderstanding of what the clothing represents. Is he gay? Does he want to become a woman? What will the neighbours think?

Tread very carefully when you get to the point of "regardless of what the wife thinks". That way lies a rocky marriage, although less so than if you hide it from her. I'm not trying to preach right or wrong answers here, only that we each have to decide whether freedom or marital stability is more important.
Ralph!
FranTastic444
Member Extraordinaire

Post by FranTastic444 »

Yes, Ralph - had the discussions. Though she says she understands where I'm at, I have my doubts and with this in mind I've stopped skirting over the last couple of days.

The wife is in a bit of a funk of late, for which I'm sure there are many contributors - I'm just taking skirting out of the equation for now to see how things go. I shall get my fix from reading and posting here :-)

Remember - happy wife, happy life....
Ralph
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Ralph »

Good on ya! That's a healthy attitude. Over the years I've been on various skirting/crossdressing forums I've seen all too many marriages collapse when the clothes came before the family.
Ralph!
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

MOH often says that I prefer my skirts to her and that's not true otherwise I would wear skirts, not all the time but far more often than I do. I also don't force her to go out with me when I'm skirted. She can't quite see it that way although some times she is more accommodating than others.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.