The Sarong

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Re: The Sarong

Post by Sinned »

Sorry BL, but that link just gives a "Do you mean ...." page. I think that it should be https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President ... d_(Greece). I did a quick scan and couldn't find any reference to the joke.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
beachlion
Member Extraordinaire
Location: 65 year The Hague, The Netherlands, then Allentown, PA, USA

Post by beachlion »

Sinned wrote:Sorry BL, but that link just gives a "Do you mean ...." page. I think that it should be https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President ... d_(Greece). I did a quick scan and couldn't find any reference to the joke.
I suggest you reread the first sentence of my remark and reread the message above. ;)

It is not about the joke but about the location. At least we can say both are capitals.
All progress takes place outside the comfort zone - M J Bobak
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

Ah, I get it now - the Acropolis isn't in Rome. Duh!!!! :roll:
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
weeladdie18
Member Extraordinaire

Post by weeladdie18 »

I have edited my funny story to make it easier to understand ....I trust my friends will bare with me regarding this matter....
Please accept my apologies ....................weeladdie
Disaffected.citizen
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Disaffected.citizen »

weeladdie18 wrote:I have edited my funny story to make it easier to understand ....I trust my friends will bare with me regarding this matter....
Please accept my apologies ....................weeladdie
'tis a pity BL and Sinned hadn't quoted your original post; your edit has removed all of the salient points, errors and inaccuracies. Another member had editing rights rescinded for similar amendments and deletions; please don't change your historical posts in future.
beachlion
Member Extraordinaire
Location: 65 year The Hague, The Netherlands, then Allentown, PA, USA

Post by beachlion »

Disaffected.citizen wrote:....... 'tis a pity BL and Sinned hadn't quoted your original post; your edit has removed all of the salient points, errors and inaccuracies. Another member had editing rights rescinded for similar amendments and deletions; please don't change your historical posts in future.
I try to save as much server and screen space as possible. Now I will quote (parts of) the original post to show the world what happened and let the little slip ups live into eternity. :0
All progress takes place outside the comfort zone - M J Bobak