A goofy new fashion trend

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.
SkirtsDad
Member Extraordinaire

Re: A goofy new fashion trend

Post by SkirtsDad »

JeffB1959 wrote:Well, folks, as promised, here I am in a cold shoulder dress that came from JCPenney. It felt a tad odd at first, but I got used to the dress and enjoyed wearing it on an outing today to the Philadelphia Art Museum. What do you think?
Works for me :thumleft:
victor1964
Member Extraordinaire

Re: A goofy new fashion trend

Post by victor1964 »

I think we are missing the point here, whether or not you like cut out shoulders, fashion choices are personal.

You wear what you like because you like it, look at us, we wear skirts!....

My criticism of other people attire is only based on what i like or don't. That's either "that's cool" I like it, or "what the..." I don't like.

The fact remains that we should be careful on criticism just because we don't like something.

I love the outfit the woman is wearing, I don't care if she wears trousers or a skirt, it's her choice, in the same way that I choose to wear a skirt or trousers to match my mood. I like the sleeve cut outs too, not on me though, my wife has many of them and I think they look good.