The Other Shoe Drops

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.
jamodu
Member Extraordinaire

The Other Shoe Drops

Post by jamodu »

Today, I heard words I thought I would never hear...

...as my Wife enters the room, and says "I'm wearing your Tights: what do you think?"

In their minds, how many Men have imagined the reverse scenario?

The context of this situation: she wanted a particular colour to match her outfit that she didn't own. I had an unused pair in that colour, which I offered.
Mike
Member Extraordinaire

Re: The Other Shoe Drops

Post by Mike »

That's pretty funny. Won't happen to me though, I am a size Q and she is size A... if she wore mine they'd go up over her head! :lol:
Mike

Who the hell is 'society' anyway?
Dottie

Post by Dottie »

Not tights,but on a few occasions I have found Mrs Dottie in one of my skirts,in fact one appears to have been permanently adopted. i do draw the line at underwear :D
partlyscot
Member Extraordinaire

Post by partlyscot »

I've given the GF a pair or two when she needed something warmer. She's given me some yoga pants that didn't fit her too well for lounging around the apartment.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

MOH and I consider some of the things we can both wear such as T-shirts ours rather than hers or his. That doesn't cover many articles or things but of all our assets unless there is a reason for it to be for female or male only then the item is ours. Over the years we have both worked hard for what we have so we are entitled to have this viewpoint. BTW when I started wearing skirts she gave me all her tights as she had stopped wearing them. I have some really fancy patterned ones that I just can't seem to bring myself to wear.

There are lots of things I would love to hear her say but the top of my list would be, "What skirt are you going to wear when we go out together?"
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

Sinned wrote:MOH and I consider some of the things we can both wear such as T-shirts ours rather than hers or his. There are lots of things I would love to hear her say but the top of my list would be, "What skirt are you going to wear when we go out together?"
Dennis, I would hope for your sake that the day comes much sooner than later. I know it would be a red letter day for you and make you very happy.
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
jjjjohanne

Post by jjjjohanne »

I was very happy on the day when my wife said, "I cannot believe I am doing this... but, can I borrow a pair of your pantyhose?"
Grok
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Grok »

Remarkable! I would never have imagined such a scenario.
Ralph
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Ralph »

How wonderful that she's so casual about your clothing choices!

That will never happen with me for several reasons:
  • We wear radically different sizes
  • She prefers all-cotton, I prefer nylon/satin/velvet fabrics
  • She only somewhat tolerates my nonstandard clothing to the point that she never complains or criticizes, but neither does she discuss my clothes, compliment me, encourage me, or buy things for me
Still, it beats having a wife who wants to divorce because she thinks I'm a pervert so I'm happy with the arrangement we have. But I'd be even happier if we could swap clothing as freely as some of you are able to!
Ralph!
Gusto10
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Gusto10 »

MOH is in the habit of wearing my shirts, sweaters and socks vv doesn't work due to size difference. We share tights and she has adopted two of my skirts, the others don't fit her as she I'm a little skinnier than she is.
oldsalt1
Member Extraordinaire

Post by oldsalt1 »

That's great sharing with your wife If your place was big enough you can have 3 closets His Hers and Ours :lol: