Here we go again - -

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
oldsalt1
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Here we go again - -

Post by oldsalt1 »

I see where it is . We have an eastern parkway in Brooklyn NY and there is a White castle just off it that I have stopped at when I was in the area. Just thought that we had a hook up .
dillon
Member Extraordinaire

Post by dillon »

We had 3 days where it didn't break freezing. Today it was 50F. By Friday, it is forecast to be 70F. As we say in NC, if you don't like the weather, wait a minute... A saying, of course, does not affect the science of CLIMATE CHANGE.
As a matter of fact, the sun DOES shine out of my ...
Ralph
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Ralph »

Here in the midwestern Rocky Mountains, I can enjoy 3 or 4 seasons worth of weather all in the same day. You quickly learn how to layer, and/or keep several outfits on hand to match the wildly changing temperatures.

I'm not normally much of a legwear person because the tights tend to make my hairy legs itch like all get-out, but this week finds me almost always in heavy-denier tights with a sweater dress or a heavy cotton maxi skirt with several layers of blouse/sweater/jacket... and that's just indoors. While digging through some boxes in the basement I rediscovered a sweater dress I forgot I had: Nice angora knee-length with a cowl neck about a mile long, so I can wear it as a hoodie when my head is cold. I wish I knew how to knit so I could do a better job patching the holes (the only way I'll ever afford angora is when I find it on ebay marked down to nothing) than the zigzag setting on my cheap walmart sewing machine.
Ralph!