Daytime walk

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
Tackleberry
Member Extraordinaire

Daytime walk

Post by Tackleberry »

Went for a little walk wearing my new black denim skirt as I've been trying to find wear the old branch line which closed 30 years ago joined upto the main railway line which I found the site with a little help from google maps!!!!
Walking back to the car a cyclist rode past and didn't give any hint he noticed the skirt :)
trainspotter48
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Daytime walk

Post by trainspotter48 »

Purely out of interest, which branch line were you trying to trace?
Tackleberry
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Tackleberry »

trainspotter48 wrote:Purely out of interest, which branch line were you trying to trace?
The Abingdon to Radley branch...
Tackleberry
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Tackleberry »

http://www.abingdonbranch.co.uk/ this is branch line and I pretty much live overlooking the old station... 8)
hairy
Member Extraordinaire

Post by hairy »

Tackleberry wrote:Went for a little walk wearing my new black denim skirt as I've been trying to find wear the old branch line which closed 30 years ago joined upto the main railway line which I found the site with a little help from google maps!!!!
Walking back to the car a cyclist rode past and didn't give any hint he noticed the skirt :)
Why should the cyclist bother to notice, did you look to see what sort of bike he was using or what colour his clothes were? I don't bother looking at what others are wearing so I don't think others should take notice of what I'm wearing.
r.m.anderson
Member Extraordinaire

Post by r.m.anderson »

If the bicyclist took one long look of inspection - it may have resulted a real distraction resulting in loss of balance and awesome unexpected views of the gutter !
Stopping also would be a potential with collision with someone else pre-disposed in view of you and crashing into the stopped bicyclist.
Just because a bloke in a skirt brings traffic to a halt does not permit a domino effect on that traffic !
A bloke in a skirt is not the same thing as a lassie in a similar skirted viewing opportunity but then maybe ---------- ? CRASH - Sorry mate - No I wasn't using
my CELL PHONE or texting it's just that - well - forget it !
"YES SKIRTING MATTERS"!
"Kilt-On" -or- as the case may be "Skirt-On" !
WHY ?
Isn't wearing a kilt enough?
Well a skirt will do in a pinch!
Make mine short and don't you dare think of pinching there !
skirted_in_SF
Member Extraordinaire

Post by skirted_in_SF »

hairy wrote:
Tackleberry wrote:Went for a little walk wearing my new black denim skirt as I've been trying to find wear the old branch line which closed 30 years ago joined upto the main railway line which I found the site with a little help from google maps!!!!
Why should the cyclist bother to notice, did you look to see what sort of bike he was using or what colour his clothes were? I don't bother looking at what others are wearing so I don't think others should take notice of what I'm wearing.
Hmm, I wonder if anyone noticed this afternoon when I was the bicyclist in a skirt. :)
Stuart Gallion
No reason to hide my full name 8)
Back in my skirts in San Francisco
Caultron
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Caultron »

Walking back to the car a cyclist rode past and didn't give any hint he noticed the skirt
Most likely he had his eyes on the road or path or whatever. Or maybe he saw it, just said oh well, and then continued on.

What else would he do? Ride his bike into you and scream, "Die, tranny!"
Courage, conviction, nerve, verve, dash, panache, guts, nuts, balls, gall, élan, stones, whatever. Get some and get skirted.

caultron
Tor
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Tor »

Caultron wrote:What else would he do? Ride his bike into you and scream, "Die, tranny!"
He'd better know how to fall after flying over your head if he's going to attempt that, and hope he's got enough height on you to not clunk heads. Then, too, he's unlikely to do enough damage to you that he won't have to face you in court and answer for what he's done.
</ha ha, only serious>
human@world# ask_question --recursive "By what legitimate authority?"
Caultron
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Caultron »

Tor wrote:
Caultron wrote:What else would he do? Ride his bike into you and scream, "Die, tranny!"
He'd better know how to fall after flying over your head if he's going to attempt that, and hope he's got enough height on you to not clunk heads. Then, too, he's unlikely to do enough damage to you that he won't have to face you in court and answer for what he's done.
</ha ha, only serious>
For sure, I relish the absurd.
Courage, conviction, nerve, verve, dash, panache, guts, nuts, balls, gall, élan, stones, whatever. Get some and get skirted.

caultron