setting free

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
Tracey D

setting free

Post by Tracey D »

Hi. First post here. Been dressing ever since I can remember. Guess I was just born to feel like I'm a guy and a girl all in one body! I love both sides of me. I hope to add a pic and profile this weekend and hopefully make some new friends here. :D
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Re: setting free

Post by Fred in Skirts »

:welcome: Hi Tracy,

I want to welcome you to the forum and look forward to hearing more about you. What type of skirts do you like, that kind of thing.

Fred :kiltdance:
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
Tracey D

Post by Tracey D »

Hi Fred. I like all types of skirts and dresses. I have a favorite denim mini I wear out to a rural town park on occasion. Been thinking about getting a long while beach skirt, but haven't found one I like yet.
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Post by moonshadow »

Hello and welcome!
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.