loving my skirts!

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.
Bamaskirting
Member Extraordinaire

Re: loving my skirts!

Post by Bamaskirting »

Milfmog wrote:I wore one of my minis the other day (the one pictured in this post) for the first time in ages. It prompted a reaction: "Wow! That's short! Horrible!" I guess Carole was being a little more honest than I might have wanted :(

Oh well...

Have fun,

Ian.
hah! it is short. but i bet it is super comfortable
Bamaskirting
Member Extraordinaire

Re: loving my skirts!

Post by Bamaskirting »

skirtingseattle wrote:Grlyboy,

I think you look great. I recommend wearing shirts outside any miniskirt and covering the top to de-emphasize the hourglass shape if you want to present as masculine (tucking tends to create a more stereotypical female silhouette). The only skirts I wear are 12 - 13" miniskirts (I have more than a dozen) and I have worn them many times out in public. In warm weather, a poloshirt over a miniskirt and sandles is all I will wear, and most people don't give me a second glance because it probably looks like I am wearing shorts (I get far more looks when wearing my kilts). If I tuck the shirt, I'll wear a jacket to mute the resultant hourglass shape and it can still look masculine. My wife doesn't approve my skirt wearing, so I mostly wear sports/utility kilts out in public these days, but these are only 20" and well above the knee cap. Sometimes, if I feel frisky, I'll loosen my belt on the kilt and tuck part of the kilt under the belt and get a 17 - 18" drop. I am very athletic and so this really highlights my legs which I am definitely not shy about showing off. Nothing shows off great legs like a short skirt.

On the topic of possible exposure while wearing miniskirts in public, one only has to observe some examples of how females manage it. I have had absolutely no problems. Figure it out, guys!

Chris
thanks. i am back on this site after a long absense. i do agree surely about shirt not tucked in. especially because of the bulge. i just wore in public for first time and it was great.i dont think the length matters if you know what you are doing. i have observed beautiful women for years and have only seen one panty shot. of course the know how to sit and all that stuff. i would not be bending and sittng much anyways if i went out. and thanks for the like.it feels great to get a compliment on my skirt, no matter who it is from