Seahawks crush Broncos

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
skirtingseattle

Seahawks crush Broncos

Post by skirtingseattle »

Wow! That's all I can say. Wow!
skirtingtoday
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Seahawks crush Broncos

Post by skirtingtoday »

Many congrats to the Sea-hawks - what a match!.

No more jokes in Frasier now! :D
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on" - Winston Churchill.
"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it" - Joseph Goebbels
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Seahawks crush Broncos

Post by Sinned »

I watched the whole match on Channel 4 and it was a bit embarrassing really for Denver. From the first play they just couldn't put a foot right. They fumbled, they couldn't pass and even Manning, as good as he is, wasn't given the room to throw. Denver were hustled right from the start and by the end of the first quarter the writing was on the wall. The C4 team were trying to be bullish and say that Denver were in a good position and would come back soon but it never happened. Seattle were worthy winners - unexpected maybe but then their tactics were spot on. Congratulations to them. One complaint though - they don't show enough of the cheerleaders. They spend long hours practicing their routines and we rarely get to see them. As good entertainment as the team! :D
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.