Hello all

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
baldric131

Hello all

Post by baldric131 »

Im new to regestering on this site but a long time skirt wearer. I first noticed that i liked to wear them when i was under 10 though ofc my mom and dad did not know about it at the time now married with kids and yes they know about it, was nice enough when i first went out with my wife to tell her about it and she was ok with it and did not matter so all was cool there thank god the only one i have an issue with wearing them is my 11 year old daughter cos when im in one she wont talk to me which is ok as it gives me some P&Q lol

at the moe im living down in pembrokshire in wales and thought it was time to say hi to all on here
Glasgow Jimmmy

Re: Hello all

Post by Glasgow Jimmmy »

MOE?

Deffo not Welsh then.

I know someone from West Wales called Dave Roops. The only wee Welshie I know.
baldric131

Post by baldric131 »

though living in wales im not welsh :P born and bred up in london
Milfmog

Post by Milfmog »

baldric131 wrote:though living in wales im not welsh :P born and bred up in london
But you're OK now; you got out...

Have fun,

Ian.
Do not argue with idiots; they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Cogito ergo sum - Descartes
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum - Ambrose Bierce
Glasgow Jimmmy

Post by Glasgow Jimmmy »

I was going to say that too Milfmog.