Why waste the money.

News from High Street, for the Fashionistas among us! Couture only here please; if you can buy it off the rack, try another forum.
crfriend
Master Barista

Re: Why waste the money.

Post by crfriend »

That article has been around for a number of years, and is actually a pretty good one albeit somewhat dated.

It doesn't have to be about "shock and awe"; what it should be about is a gentle conversation about the notions of style and comfort. True enough, "shock and awe" are a very "masculine" concept and one that all too many guys gravitate towards (that may also be a reason why men tend to be violent), but it needn't be so

As far as "blending in" goes, there's a time and a place for that. There's also a time and place for making a strong personal statement of individuality -- and what better way to do that than by putting on something that will make an immediate impression but yet which can be removed at the end of the day. I may be back in trousers in my day job, but I'm not about to give them up in my personal time. Life is too damned short to remain anonymous.
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!