Browne: skirt suits for men

News from High Street, for the Fashionistas among us! Couture only here please; if you can buy it off the rack, try another forum.
Pythos
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Browne: skirt suits for men

Post by Pythos »

I would like a masculine version of that shiny skirted outfit!! I love that skirt and how it fits.

Now as far as the Browne skirt suit. I love it. I really hope this takes off!!!
" Pre-conceptions are the biggest enemy of humans. they prevent us from moving forward. If you want to see "another reality" you must first throw out your pre-conceptions. Every thing starts from there." -Mana
davemcwish

Post by davemcwish »

Pythos wrote:I would like a masculine version of that shiny skirted outfit!! I love that skirt and how it fits.
Me too ! :oops:

Try gothic e.g. here. Not shiny but there might be something...
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Post by Since1982 »

Those are very interesting Dave, there are a couple I saw tho, that do remind me completely of tablecloths. Like this one>>
NE29005S-1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
nelsonclassic

Post by nelsonclassic »

Hello friend,
Nice collection man !!
I liked the style..It seems stylish as well as comfortable pattern..They can be wore casually and formally also..I liked the pattern of your coats especially.
They are looking a bit different but I think we can do a little bit experiment with shoes like we can have a bit different pattern something like Mezlan Shoes,Bacco Bucci Shoes, Allen Edmonds Shoes etc. which will make it's look more stylish. :)

Regards,
Nelson