feeling the breeze

News from High Street, for the Fashionistas among us! Couture only here please; if you can buy it off the rack, try another forum.
Gusto10
Member Extraordinaire

feeling the breeze

Post by Gusto10 »

When surfing about I ran into this article. I guess it might give hope:

https://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/article/skirts-for-men
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Re: feeling the breeze

Post by Sinned »

Well, mostly wearable so I give 2.5 out of 5. The sort of shirt dress was fine apart from the collar. Something a bit more traditional would have been better. And what's he got on his face? Is it hair and beads? Don't know what all that is about. But in all, progress toward normality and wearable.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
skirtyscot
Member Extraordinaire

Post by skirtyscot »

Of course, nobody will go out and buy one. But it's good anyway, a step in the right direction.
Last edited by skirtyscot on Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Keep on skirting,

Alastair
denimini
Member Extraordinaire

Post by denimini »

I really don't think that the Tom-catwalk will be the catalyst for men wearing skirts. Personally, if I hadn't tried wearing skirts that stuff would have put me off, thinking I wouldn't want to be associated with that $#!+.
I think the thread title would do more for it - it did for me.
Anthony, a denim miniskirt wearer in Outback Australia
weeladdie18
Member Extraordinaire

Post by weeladdie18 »

It is hard to cater for The Men in Skirts as each wears his own style of clothes.....
Perhaps there will never be a uniformity in Men in Skirts Fashions in our lifetimes...........................

My comment is ......................Carry on Skirting......Skirting is the Issue.............................L.O.L.
denimini
Member Extraordinaire

Post by denimini »

weeladdie18 wrote: Perhaps there will never be a uniformity in Men in Skirts Fashions in our lifetimes...........................
I certainly hope there is no uniformity ........ or fashion. It would take away a lot of fun.
Anthony, a denim miniskirt wearer in Outback Australia
Gusto10
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Gusto10 »

weeladdie18 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:22 am It is hard to cater for The Men in Skirts as each wears his own style of clothes.....
Perhaps there will never be a uniformity in Men in Skirts Fashions in our lifetimes...........................

My comment is ......................Carry on Skirting......Skirting is the Issue.............................L.O.L.
And such whilst the designers skirt the issue