Of heels and a skirt

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.
Kirbstone
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Of heels and a skirt

Post by Kirbstone »

Under intense pressure from the Forum Footwear Police I invested in these UK wide size 11 courts with a modest heel. To walk any distance they'd need instep straps, so they don't get much wear.
Further, I hope the Forum Hose Police don't take it on themselves to tint in my lovely ribbed 120-deniers. Leave the dark purple alone, I say!

Tom
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Carpe Diem......Seize the Day !
Gregg1100
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Gregg1100 »

Really like the skirt. The tights and shoes look good too. Nice one.
JeffB1959
Member Extraordinaire

Post by JeffB1959 »

Kirbstone wrote:Under intense pressure from the Forum Footwear Police I invested in these UK wide size 11 courts with a modest heel. To walk any distance they'd need instep straps, so they don't get much wear.
Further, I hope the Forum Hose Police don't take it on themselves to tint in my lovely ribbed 120-deniers. Leave the dark purple alone, I say!

Tom
Nothing wrong with that outfit to me. But then, I could be just a tad biased since Purple is my favorite color. By the by, I’ve worn 200 denier tights, come in damn handy during winter.
I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman.
oldsalt1
Member Extraordinaire

Post by oldsalt1 »

looling good . Love the skirt
Gregg1100
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Gregg1100 »

JeffB-- when temperatures are in the minus and with a wind here in Wales, I use 300 den Thermal tights. £4 from Asda (your Walmart). No cold felt at all. We call them Nora Batty tights- as seen in 'Last of the Summer Wine' tv comedy, lol
skirtyscot
Member Extraordinaire

Post by skirtyscot »

Another fan of purple here, so of course this is another vote for your outfit. The sparkly skirt is quite something, and the 120D legwear plays a superb supporting rôle. But what adorned your upper half? Was it equally stylish or did you ruin the look with an unironed Deep Purple T-shirt?
Keep on skirting,

Alastair
Kirbstone
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kirbstone »

Perish the thought, Alastair. I do not possess any purple Tees.

In my 'Purple' thread Pic. 2 shows the rest of that photo, which was cropped. In that pic. the upper half is a brand new straight-out-of-the-box purple shirt, open at the collar, but with a tie in other more formal pics.

Tom
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Carpe Diem......Seize the Day !
skirtyscot
Member Extraordinaire

Post by skirtyscot »

Oh, I've just seen it over on the other thread! No heavy metal bands in sight. A Deep Purple T-shirt probably wouldn't be purple anyway.
Keep on skirting,

Alastair