long robes

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.
Ron
Member Extraordinaire

long robes

Post by Ron »

never mind the Religious part the guy does have some good tips for when you are wearing a
long robe/caftan/dress.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSt9QUfOYnk
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Re: long robes

Post by Sinned »

Very good and it emphasises what Carl has been saying for a long time. That the problems with long skirts or dresses lies not with the garment but with our lack of preparation and thought about the form and nature of the garment. It is learned behaviour and not something that is taught to us and takes time to become ingrained. Thank you for this and good luck with the now, for you, lifetime lesson.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
Ron
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Ron »

Sinned wrote:Very good and it emphasises what Carl has been saying for a long time. That the problems with long skirts or dresses lies not with the garment but with our lack of preparation and thought about the form and nature of the garment. It is learned behaviour and not something that is taught to us and takes time to become ingrained. Thank you for this and good luck with the now, for you, lifetime lesson.

yes as I am in robes for life
john62
Member Extraordinaire

Post by john62 »

One of the better videos.

John