Flicker Group

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.
Ron
Member Extraordinaire

Flicker Group

Post by Ron »

I updated my Flicker group a bit,whoever wants to join is welcome to

https://www.flickr.com/groups/mandressmen_in_kaftan/
Gusto10
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Flicker Group

Post by Gusto10 »

There is also a Flickr group men in skirts and kilts. I've been looking through the pictures of contributors. Just some thoughts thereon.
One sees how some, also members of this forum go from subdued combinations to bold combinations. and I wonder if they have anyone helping out on colour schemes or not. The Volvo 240 series addict, from T-shirts and skirts in solid colours to flashy strapless dresses. I.m.o. the first worked, the second doesn't as it doesn't go with your bodytype. Than Rocky(inskirts). Most of the time you wear your skirts high in the waist, just they become a bit short. I do think that skirts longer than mid-tight would suite you better. And heel while walking with crutches is a no-no. Some photo's concern men wearing just about knee-length skirts, as you will see there will be approximately 1/3, 1/3, 1/3rd proportioning, making it more pleasant to the eye, at least my eye.
In essence I would say, that like with more mature women, as I do have the feeling that many members are beyond the midlife crisis age, and we only have six-packs in the fridge or so, the rules given for more full bodied women could be used as guideline, being that solid colours and skirts at knee length work better. Mini skirts with skinny legs don't work. Of course it's a form of self expression, but also the members of this forum are part of the frontrunners to get skirts/freedom of clothing for men accepted by the general public.
Just some food for thoughts.
Kilted_John
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Flicker Group

Post by Kilted_John »

To each their own...

-J
Skirted since 2/2002, kilted 8/2002-8/2011, and dressed since 9/2013...
flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/245gt-turbo