Style question. . .

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.
JeffB1959
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Style question. . .

Post by JeffB1959 »

whorton: Style is ridiculously arbitrary depending on the person and their tastes. Regarding those skirts in your first post, I would wear the slit on the side which I think looks more dramatic.
I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman.
whorton

Post by whorton »

JeffB1959,

You make a great point there. Arbitrary is the word, and except for a few faux pas. .
Darryl
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Darryl »

I normally resist, however I saw a nice 'crochet dot skirt' on clearance for $15. So I got it.
CrochetDotSkirt.jpg
And a nice light sweater:
LaceSweater.jpg
Plan to wear both to the doc and other places tomorrow.... Photo(s) forthcoming....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kilty
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kilty »

JeffB1959 wrote:whorton: Style is ridiculously arbitrary depending on the person and their tastes. Regarding those skirts in your first post, I would wear the slit on the side which I think looks more dramatic.
Depending on the length of the skirt, I woul wear the slit at the back. Shortish skirts with huge slits are too revealing for me, most of mine are midi / knee length with 7 inch slit in, but that's more for ease of walking if the skirt is a little tight :wink:
20150928_131204.thumb.jpg.e3b8625d572f50cdc30e55691bb5329b.jpg
Here's an example of such :wink: