Stitch Meggings

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.
Bamaskirting
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Stitch Meggings

Post by Bamaskirting »

yeah I've seen some people that needed to wear something else!
phathack
Member Extraordinaire

Post by phathack »

I have two Pairs and like them. My problem is I'm a big guy and I popped a seam in one pair the other day.
Fortunately there are plenty of women's leggings plus sized leggings available to wear.

:ugeek:
Bamaskirting
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Bamaskirting »

I just bought some black lularoe leggings. Feels like kitten fur or something. So soft. I may be wearing under skirts this winter
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

There was a young woman in my store yesterday and the leggings she wore followed every curve of her very shapely derriere to the extent that I could see that she plainly wasn't wearing any underwear. I didn't see any front view but if I had I wouldn't have been surprised to see a camel-toe. Almost too much for this guy. So there are leggings and then there are leggings.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
Stevie D
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Stevie D »

Sinned wrote:There was a young woman in my store yesterday and the leggings she wore followed every curve of her very shapely derriere to the extent that I could see that she plainly wasn't wearing any underwear. ....
She might have been wearing a thong. One of the reasons for wearing them is to obviate VPL.
Stevie D
(Sheffield, South Yorkshire)
crfriend
Master Barista

Post by crfriend »

Stevie D wrote:She might have been wearing a thong. One of the reasons for wearing them is to obviate VPL.
Even those leave lines under tight leggings. The lines are just in different places.
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!
skirted_in_SF
Member Extraordinaire

Post by skirted_in_SF »

Sinned wrote:There was a young woman in my store yesterday and the leggings she wore followed every curve of her very shapely derriere to the extent that I could see that she plainly wasn't wearing any underwear. I didn't see any front view but if I had I wouldn't have been surprised to see a camel-toe. Almost too much for this guy. So there are leggings and then there are leggings.
That's why tunic length tops were invented. I guess I'm one of the geezers that prefer to leave at least a little to the imagination.
Stuart Gallion
No reason to hide my full name 8)
Back in my skirts in San Francisco
phathack
Member Extraordinaire

Post by phathack »

I have two pairs of Stitch Leggings, since they are one side fits all the are a little tight. In fact the older pair had a blow out that I had to fix. I have several other brands as well and love wearing them with a T Shirt or sweater in the winter.

The problem I often see is some women wearing tights as pants. They wouldn't think of wearing nude pantry hose as pants but they seem to have no problem with medium weight tights that are only a little thicker, they are too transparent to be running around in without a skirt but you see them do it. You can see their choice of underpants or their choices in personal grooming if they choose to go commando.

Caultron
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Caultron »

phathack wrote:...The problem I often see is some women wearing tights as pants. They wouldn't think of wearing nude pantry hose as pants but they seem to have no problem with medium weight tights that are only a little thicker, they are too transparent to be running around in without a skirt but you see them do it. You can see their choice of underpants or their choices in personal grooming if they choose to go commando...
I, for one, am not offended.
Courage, conviction, nerve, verve, dash, panache, guts, nuts, balls, gall, élan, stones, whatever. Get some and get skirted.

caultron
crfriend
Master Barista

Post by crfriend »

Caultron wrote:I, for one, am not offended.
You must live with the Beautiful People -- or at least where most of the womenfolk have body-types that are aesthetically pleasing to your eye.

'Round these here parts we gots anorexic waifs, "hardbodies", and amorphous blobs. My aesthetic preference is rather obsolete; I prefer the voluptuous type with graceful curves -- which falls between the latter two classes above in an area that no longer exists (even though there's plenty of room "on the line" for it, since the type is obsolete nobody bothers going for it and nature draws things to the extremes, with a predilection, it seems, towards "amorphous blob"),
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!
Caultron
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Caultron »

crfriend wrote:You must live with the Beautiful People -- or at least where most of the womenfolk have body-types that are aesthetically pleasing to your eye.
The search is often more pleasurable than the prize.
crfriend wrote:''Round these here parts we gots anorexic waifs, "hardbodies", and amorphous blobs. My aesthetic preference is rather obsolete; I prefer the voluptuous type with graceful curves -- which falls between the latter two classes above in an area that no longer exists (even though there's plenty of room "on the line" for it, since the type is obsolete nobody bothers going for it and nature draws things to the extremes, with a predilection, it seems, towards "amorphous blob"),
Granted, amorphous blobs don't strike me as physically attractive either. But no piece of clothing is going to fix that.

And neither anorexic waifs not "hardbodies" strike me as particularly flawed. One takes inspiration where one finds it.
Courage, conviction, nerve, verve, dash, panache, guts, nuts, balls, gall, élan, stones, whatever. Get some and get skirted.

caultron
Bamaskirting
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Bamaskirting »

I've just obtained three pair of lularoe leggings. they are super comfy and you cannot see through them. many girls wear them as pants. also got some lularoe skirts. love them.
phathack
Member Extraordinaire

Post by phathack »

Bamaskirting wrote:I've just obtained three pair of lularoe leggings. they are super comfy and you cannot see through them. many girls wear them as pants. also got some lularoe skirts. love them.
Leggings are meant to be worn as pants and should not be see through. If they are see through they are tights, which some women will still wear as pants, when they should be wearing a skirt or pair of shorts over them.

Bamaskirting
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Bamaskirting »

I agree
Caultron
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Caultron »

phathack wrote:Leggings are meant to be worn as pants and should not be see through. If they are see through they are tights, which some women will still wear as pants, when they should be wearing a skirt or pair of shorts over them.
Where are these women wearing see-through tights with nothing over them?

caultron