Miss Eng 2016

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.
ChrisM
Member Extraordinaire

Miss Eng 2016

Post by ChrisM »

Are you aware of the annual Miss Engineering pageant at the College of Engineering in Quezon, Philippines? You may like to have a look. The entrants are all men.

https://www.facebook.com/UPMissEngg/
Gordon
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Miss Eng 2016

Post by Gordon »

Yes I've seen photos of past events. They really do a very good job. But then I always thought that younger Asian men usually have sort of feminine looking faces anyhow.
-----------------------------
Namaste,
Gordon
dillon
Member Extraordinaire

Post by dillon »

Very cool. Thanks for sharing that!
As a matter of fact, the sun DOES shine out of my ...
Judah14
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Judah14 »

Actually, it is from my school (University of the Philippines) which is at Quezon City, which is a part of Metro Manila area, not Quezon Province, to avoid confusion.
らき☆
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

Very interesting! I know many Philippinoes here in Augusta, Ga. My best friend is married to a wonderful Philippinoe woman. None of them have heard about this.

Fred :kiltdance:
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.