New male fashions

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.
Ron
Member Extraordinaire

Re: New male fashions

Post by Ron »

melsav wrote:Cannot see myself ever wearing any of these new fashions :)
I would wear them,I like the bright green,just wish I knew were to get them
Kilty
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kilty »

renesm1 wrote:Just clicked a few links and found this \

http://hosoi.es/tienda/vestido-logomaniac/

A dress for a man at €80 ($87, £56) - looks quite nice and isn't stupidly expensive either.

I'm more stunned by the price than anything!
Thought I'd buy it! I like pencil skirts, although this is bodycon (a slight move away from my preferred corporate 'straight skirt' look) the cut is still quite flattering, it could even be worn with leggings, or jeans as one of those long T shirts nearly every rapper is wearing now :roll:

As for newmalefashion, although there are skirts, 85% of them are unsuitable for a guy to wear. But its progress, years ago there would be no mention of a guy in a skirt, let alone on the catwalk :mrgreen:
JeffB1959
Member Extraordinaire

Post by JeffB1959 »

renesm1 wrote:Just clicked a few links and found this \

http://hosoi.es/tienda/vestido-logomaniac/

A dress for a man at €80 ($87, £56) - looks quite nice and isn't stupidly expensive either.

I'm more stunned by the price than anything!
While my preference is for solid colors, I'd wear that dress in a heartbeat as it looks sharp and satisfies my enjoyment of sheath/bodycon styles. As for the shoes the model wore, I'll pass, they look ugly as sin, I'd go with plain, black pumps or knee high fashion boots.
I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman.